– “From the Rockies to the Desert” – A look back at 2 of the best weeks ever spent in 2 of America’s greatest states: Colorado and New Mexico.
– “Just the Tip” – A profile of the breathtaking weekend spent in the southernmost tip of Texas. Incredible birding.
– “Gulf Coast for the WEENkend” – Purple Gallinules, Black-bellied Whistling Ducks, Black-necked Stilts, Roseate Spoonbills and the greatest band on the face of the Earth ever to rock the face of the Earth off. What?
– “Around the Bend” – The trip to Big Bend National Park examined. Seriously, Big Bend should secede from Texas.
– “2 Reasons to Live and Work in Texas” – Summary of our incredible time living and working in the Gatesville, TX area, chasing Golden-cheeked Warblers and Black-capped Vireos.
– “That Time Our Car Hit That Deer” – A brief glimpse back to freezing our asses off in the OBX. Well worth the 2 pairs of frosted cheeks were incredible looks at the rare Eurasian Wigeon.
– “Alonso’s Last Laugh” – The Costa Rican Adventure of Legend explained. Unfortunately, Bottfly has yet to experience all the splendor of The Rich Coast. Soon, my love. Soon.